You may have tried various methods to stop your hair loss and also grow stronger and fuller hair. There are many reasons for shedding or loss of hair. Its root cause is thought to be due to the actions of androgens which are naturally occurring hormones which negatively effects your hair growth. These hormones may cause an imbalance on the growth cycle and potentially lead to hair loss. As you get older, the body begins to go through various physical changes. It could have adverse effects on the hair follicles and scalp. Fortunately, I would like to introduce you to Mint Path Hair Growth. It uses the blend of active ingredients to repair the structure of your hair follicles and slow the aging process.
What is Mint Path Hair Growth?
It uses an advanced hair-growth formula to stimulate cell metabolism of the root sheath and in turn reduce hair loss. Using the combination of all-natural ingredients, it might offer a protective and restorative effect on your hair follicles. This, in turn, could boost the growth of existing and new hair. Its advanced formula work by using three major mechanisms. At first, it may work to reverse the effects of hair loss and thinning. Further, it might prevent the occurrence of hormonal imbalance and the interference of androgen which is responsible for hair loss. Lastly, it may also revitalize your hair follicles to improve hair growth.
What is the science behind Mint Path Hair Growth?
The hair growth formula of this supplement is developed by dermatologists with the objective to achieve optimal hair growth. It works through three stages to help you take control and start growing thicker, healthier hair. Those working stages are listed below.
- Anagen – Also known as a growing stage, it is an active growth phase in which the root of the hair may start diving rapidly. This could get added to the hair shaft and increase growth.
- Catagen – It is a regression or short transition phase in which the active growth of your hair gets converted to club hair.
- Telogen – In this final stage called the resting phase, the old hair may begin to fall out and also leads to new hair growth. You might notice fully keratinized hair which is also the final product of the hair follicles.
What ingredients are used in Mint Path Hair Growth?
It is made using the combination of clinically tested ingredients which are proven to support the growth of stronger, thicker hair. Following are some of the active ingredients which are used in the advanced hair growth formula of this supplement.
- Biotin – It is used in most hair growth supplements to nourish your hair follicles with essential nutrients and prevent its thinning. This might also trigger the rapid growth of your hair.
- Glycerin – It may support the growth of your hair and provide noticeable improvements.
- Vitamin C – Also known as Ascorbic Acid, it may protect your hair from the damaging effects of free radicals. These are known to cause a lot of damage to your hair growth.
- Equisetum Arvense – It is found to be rich in silica and might prove excellent to support hair growth. Its major component silica might also strengthen your hair for significant growth.
- Calcium – It may work to improve communication between cells to promote hair growth and support healthy follicles.
How should you use Mint Path Hair Growth?
Each bottle of this hair growth supplement contains 60 tablets. For adults, it is recommended to intake two (2) tablets of Mint Path Hair Growth daily, preferably with a meal.
Where to buy Mint Path Hair Growth?
You can purchase the advanced supplement Mint Path Hair Growth from its official website.